Matala Lifestyle Estate, Black River Gorge Road, Black River, Mauritius
Last IRS scheme on the west side of the island, which has spaceous plots and villa living.
Estate nearing completion of phases 1 & 2, with residences moving in and living on the estate.
Common areas of the estate are approaching completion and together with other infrastructure should be complete byend 2016.
Club house and other facilities will be started during the latter part of 2017.
The estate is close to all of Black River’s amenities, primary and secondary schools and medical care.
4 Bedroom free standing villa on 2,200m2 garden.
300m2 house, plus 190m2 of terraces plus 45m2 of swimming pool.
Patio 90m2 around a large 5m by 10m swimming pool.
Levies/Syndic Fee +/-Rs 7,300 per month for common areas.
Land Size is nearly 2,200m2 although the river bed does run through the back portion of it. With regards to the villa itself, we opted for the four bedroom version to allow us more flexibility, either one or two of the smaller upstairs bedrooms room could always be made into offices. The other two larger bedrooms are both en-suite with shower and bath. Also:-
1. The owners have also opted for the much larger swimming pool, it is almost 10m long,
2. An automatic irrigation system to cover the complete plot, and this has allowed the newly planted grass and plants to grow quicker.
3. They also have added substantially to the plants and trees that have been provided by the developer.
4. Ground floor plan there is a very large external semi covered patio, where owners have installed five automated roller shutter aluminum blinds, which allows this area to become extra living space. Which then can be safely closed up are night.
6. Owners have installed Ideco blinds and stainless steel curtain rods where appropriate. Plus have had made nice white curtains complete with a second drop of block out.
7. Owners have purchased a second fridge / freezer for the utility area as the one in the kitchen would not be big enough for full time family living.
8. They also installed additional pantry cupboards in the utility room so as to increase the available grocery and storage space.
9. The villa is currently rented out, and the villa is completely fully furnished and serviced by a gardener. Rental income is Rs 85,000 per month.
10. Easy to add a double garage and extra storage rooms to increase the space available.
11. Relatively easy to alter the downstairs layout to “knock out” a wall or two and increase the inside living space in the lounge.
This villa is for sale with or without furniture, with furniture would be an extra +/- USD 30,000
Updated on April 23, 2017 at 4:53 pm